Don D. Lewis is the owner and creative director of Modern Mediaworks.
- 30+ years experience still photography (film and digital)
- Producer/Host of weekly radio music show for KCOR in Kansas City, KS.
Produced and Directed 105 radio episodes and 30 musician interview specials
- Videographer (HD and standard definition formats)
- Non-linear video editor (NLE) using Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro
- Live video production and broadcast via Internet streaming
- Audio production and live sound engineering in studio and on location
- Experienced sound designer/editor using Audition, Soundtrack Pro, ProTools
- Experienced in voice-over and A.D.R. post-production
- Electronic News Gathering (ENG) experience for short turnaround projects
- Pre-production duties (script breakdown, location scout, line producer)
- Video, film and theatrical lighting design, rigging, cabling and operation
- Gaffer experience with all types of lighting equipment and rigging
- Set design - construction and painting
- Trained and experienced in electrical setups for location and studio
- Trained and certified in OSHA guidelines for safety and environmental protection
- Medical - National Certified Paramedic and Firefighter
- Licensed operator of forklift, bucket, reach and scissor lifts.